Kevin Connelly, is a veteran Canadian singer / songwriter, performer, artist and actor. Over the last twenty five years, Kevin has earned himself a deserved place among the upper echelon of Canadian artists. A solid multi-disciplinary performer with a proven track record of thrilling audiences with, his artistry, his vision and his passion.
As a founding member of RCA recording act New Regime, Kevin released two albums under the RCA label; ‘The Race’ and the self entitled album ‘New Regime’. Both releases continue to garner veneration from Canadian and International audiences alike. New Regime could also have been seen opening for such well know Canadian acts as Level 42, Platinum Blonde and the Thomson Twins.
Among Kevin’s list of singing / songwriting accomplishments, was the third independent release of his critically acclaimed solo album “Son Of The Sun”; released internationally by Newlife / Magada, an impressive list of writing and co-writing credits with fellow Canadian artists such as Jeff Healey and Amanda Marshall, and the composition of a timeless, two act, rock opera based on the life of ‘Joan of Arc’ entitled BURN.
As a stage and film actor, Kevin has dawned many personas; from Dickens to the Devil from Job to Scrooge, both on stage and on film Kevin has leant his intuitive interpretations to some of the ‘Greats’. Over the years he has been honoured to share the stage with musical elite such as Liza Minelli, Micheal Burgess, Alfie Zappacosta, Rick Emmett, Elizabeth De Grazia, Theodore Baerg to mention a few.
- New Regime – New Regime
- The Race – The Race
- Son Of The Sun – Kevin Connelly
- Burn (2 CD set) – Kevin Connelly
- Life On Mars (2 CD set) – Kevin Connelly, Heroes
- Seduction – New Regime
- Love In Motion – New Regime
- Fools Cry – New Regime
- Love And Satisfaction – New Regime
- Where The Heart Is – New Regime
- Wings On The Wind – Kevin Connelly
- New Regime [New Regime] / Seduction
- New Regime [The Race] / Love & Satisfaction
- Son Of the Sun / Wings On The Wind
- David Bowie Revue / Life On Mars: Inspired by the Sound and Vision of David Bowie